How do you want to retire?
These days, retirement has changed beyond all recognition. People are choosing to work longer, drawing some or all of their pension income sooner, and often retirement is phased in over a few years. When it comes to our clients’ retirement plans, our aim is to create a robust strategy that looks at every detail (including final salary pension schemes) – ask yourself the following questions:
- When do I want to retire?
- What would you like to do when you retire?
- Where do you plan to live once you have retired?
- Do you intend to retire gradually or as soon as possible?
- Have you considered whether you may need care support?
- What steps do you need to take to protect your retirement?
We help our clients by creating a broad yet flexible strategy from a myriad of options. We will dispel any myths and provide a balanced perspective. Our aim is to ensure that you can look forward to either a comfortable or a luxurious retirement. Why not use our Income Withdrawal calculator to compare different levels of income, so you can assess growth rates against different timescales?