Mortgages & Protection
Will you have enough to live?
Nowadays, borrowers face a bewildering choice of mortgage offers and providers. Buying a home is likely to be the most significant investment you are going to make, but there are many other factors that are often overlooked – your career, family and health. Before you buy a new home or re-mortgage your current property, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you planning a career change, or do you want to start a family?
- Will you benefit from a fixed, variable or interest only mortgage?
- If you’re re-mortgaging, when are you likely to move again?
- Do you have adequate life or critical illness cover?
- Are there any other insurances worth considering?
We are able to source mortgage offers from across the whole market. As a firm, we take great pride in going that extra mile to ensure that our clients are always fully aware of potential pitfalls and events that could affect their house purchase. Why not use our Mortgage Calculator to compare different rates and to see how much you can afford to borrow?
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.